Only a single resignation can be granted for each course of same language.
Resignations do not count as course repetitions and students keep their priority enrolment for the following year in the order established by the regulations. Once exception is when the student has requested a fee refund and it has been granted. In this case, if the student wished to re-enroll, the conditions for new students will apply.
Once the EOIBD grants a student a resignation, they will not be able to continue attending classes.
Resigning from enrolment does not necessarily entail a fee refund.
Students who leave a course before a resignation is granted will be considered “No-show” and the year will count towards course repetition.
- Submission of the resignation request (additional documents are not required) fill in the online form. To access the form, click here.
- You can check whether the request was granted or not on Centrosnet. In Historial/Expedient, the Situació field will show RENÚNCIA when the resignation request is accepted.
- 1rst term intensive courses: October 29, 2021
- extensive courses: November 30, 2021
- 2nd-term intensive courses: March 1, 2022