Summer course 2023
Length of program
From 3 to 21 July (60 hours), Monday to Friday, from 9.30AM to 1.30PM.
|EOI level||Level according to the Common European Framework|
|A1||In the range of A1 level (basic user)|
|A2/B1||Between levels A2 (basic user) and B1 (first level of independent user)|
|B2/C1||Between levels B2 (independent user) and C1 (proficient user advanced)|
295.00 € + 30.00 € of additional resources
Minimum age fourteen.
From 18 April, clicking here.
Enrolment is limited. (Places will be given on a first-come-first served basis.)
- Enrolment will be closed as soon as available vacancies are sold out. From that moment on applicants will only be able to sign up for the waiting list.
- If there are any vacancies left, enrolment will be only in person up and until 27 June at 11:59PM.
- Should any problem or incident with the enrolment arise, please contact us at Departament de Cursos Especials.
Compulsory documentation for the registration
Applicants must attach a scanned copy of their ID or passport (scanned as a PDF or image max size 2MB every document) when processing the enrolment.
- Payment must be made during registration by means of a credit or debit card.
- The registration fees will not be refunded under any circumstances if a student does not attend the course or fails to finish it.
Once enrolled you will receive an email with information regarding to the langage history and the level test.
Please, check your spam folder if you fail to receive a message from our Special Courses Office.
Passing students will be given a certificate of the corresponding level. A minimum of 80% attendance is obligatory to obtain it.
Note: This information is subject to change.