Summer course 2020
Deutsch | Français | Italiano | 中文 | по-русски
Length of program
From 29/06/20 to 24/07/20 (80 hours).
From 9:30 to 13:30, Monday to Friday.
|EOI level||Level according to the Common European Framework|
|1st||A1 (basic user)|
|2nd||In the range of A1 level (basic user)|
|3rd||In the range of B1 level (first level of independent user)|
|4th||In the range of B2 level (independent user)|
|5th||In the range of C1 level (proficient user advanced)|
Minimum age fourteen
Students aged 14 to 16 will be required to submit a consent form signed by their parents of legal guardians before the start of the course. The document can be sent via email to documentaciocursosespecials@
338.80€ (tuition only, books not provided)
Note: The registration is postponed until further notice.
Online, from 2nd April. Limited vacancies (these will be given on a first-come-first served basis.)
- Enrolment will be closed as soon as available vacancies are sold out. From that moment on applicants will only be able to sign up for the waiting list.
- If there are any vacancies left, enrolment will be only in person up and until the first day of class.
- Should any problem or incidence with the enrolment arise, please contact us at Departamento de Cursos Especials.
Compulsory documentation for the registration
Applicants must attach a scanned copy of their ID or passport (scanned as a PDF or image max size 2MB every document) when processing the enrolment.
- Payment must be made during registration by means of a credit or debit card.
- The registration fees will not be refunded under any circumstances in case a student does not attend the course or fails to finish it.
Onc enrolled you will receive an email with information regarding to the langage history and the level test.
Please, check your spam folder if you fail to receive a message from our Special Courses Office.
The level test is a must and registration will be cancelled should applicants fail to do it.
The School organizes a supplementary program of lectures and other cultural activities, in order to acquaint the student with the Catalan culture and lifestyle.
The School does not cater for students’ accommodation. However, the School can provide a list of available University halls of residence and apartments.
Note: This information is subject to change.