Summer course 2016
Length of program
From 04/07/16 to 29/07/16 (80 hours), Monday to Friday.
|9:30 - 13:30||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th|
|16:00 - 20:00||1st and 3rd|
Level according to the Common European Framework
|1st||A1 (basic user)|
|2nd||In the range of A1 level (basic user)|
|3rd||In the range of B1 level (first level of independent user)|
|4th||In the range of B2 level (independent user)|
|5th||In the range of C1 level (proficient user advanced)|
|6th||In the range of C2 level (proficient user proficiency)|
Minimum age fourteen
338.80€ (tuition only, books not provided)
Online, from 12th April to 28th June. Limited vacancies (these will be given on a first-come-first served basis.)
- Enrolment will be closed as soon as available vacancies are sold out. From that moment on applicants will only be able to sign up for the waiting list.
- After 28th June, if there are any vacancies left, enrolment will be only in person up and until the first day of class.
- Should any problem or incidence with the enrolment arise, please contact us at Departamento de Cursos Especials.
Compulsory documentation for the registration
Applicants must attach a scanned copy of their ID or passport when processing the enrolment.
- Payment must be made during registration by means of a credit or debit card.
- The registration fees will not be refunded under any circumstances in case a student does not attend the course or fails to finish it.
Total or parcial amount of registration fees will not be refunded under any circumstances in case a student does not attend the course or fails to finish it.
Students who DO NOT need to do the placement test
Once you have registered for the course you will have to fill out your language background record within one week.
Students with an official level certificate (please consult the document to see whether you are exempt to take the placement test).
Before registering you need to have your level certificate dully scanned (in PDF or image format of max 2MB)*. Once you have registered for the course you will have to fill out your language background record within one week.
*In case you do not have the certificate yet when registering, please let us know in “remarks”:
- EOI Barcelona Drassanes students: level, group and teacher.
- Other institutions : name of institution and level taken (deadline for certificate: June 22nd)
Students who must take the placement test
In order for us to determine the level of those registering in our summer course you need to:
- Fill out your language background record (within one week).
- Do the online placement test ( within max 15 days you will get a link to access the test and have it done).
Please check the spam tray if you are not getting any message from the Secretary of Extra-Curricular Courses.
IMPORTANT: You will have one week from the moment you get the link to do it.
The level test is a must and registration will be cancelled should applicants fail to do it.
The School organizes a supplementary program of lectures and other cultural activities, in order to acquaint the student with the Catalan culture and lifestyle.
The School does not cater for students’ accommodation. However, the School can provide a list of available University halls of residence and apartments.