New students of a language are defined as those who were not enrolled on an official course in that language at this school in the preceding academic year.
ENROLMENT ON ALL-YEAR COURSES AND FIRST PERIOD OF INTENSIVE COURSES (except C1 in German, English, French and Italian)
– Academic year 2018-2019 –
The languages and timetable slots offered are as follows:
Pre-enrolment (Online: 3 to 6 of Setember, 2018)
Further information: http://queestudiar.gencat.cat/es/preinscripcio/estudis/idiomes/
Please note the following:
- It is not possible to enrol on a course that you have already passed.
- It is not possible to enrol as an official student and as an external examination candidate (lliure) in the same language and in the same academic year.
- To find out how many times you can enrol on a course, click here for the permitted combinations.
- Applicants must enrol on a time slot that is suitable for them, as changes can only be made when places are available, and on presentation of written proof of exceptional personal circumstances arising after the enrolment date.