- Appeals regarding final marks must be submitted in writing and adressed to the school management (the reasons that have motivated the appeal must be referred to).
- Before submitting the appeal, it is advisable to make an enquiry about results with the head of the corresponding language department.
- For 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th year results: check Departament d’Ensenyament.
- For Intermediate, Advanced, C1 and C2 Level Certificates of the 1st semester: check Departament d’Ensenyament.
- Queries regarding Certificate results (including Intermediate, Advanced, C1 and C2 Level Certificates) obtained in June must be submitted before the date specified on the Departament d’Ensenyament.
To access the form, click here.
Appeals will not be accepted after the stated deadlines.
Article 14 of the EDU/34/2009 ORDER, of 30 January, by which the specific tests for the Intermediate and Advanced Levels of language courses taught in the Official Language Schools are established.