Cancellation of previously passed courses

You can request that a previously completed course be cancelled from your records if the following conditions are met:

  • The course you wish to cancel must not one that awards candidates a Basic, Intermediate or Advanced Level Certificate and it must not be lower than a Certificate you already have.
  • The Department of the course’s language certifies that the student’s level is lower.

A course you have cancelled counts towards course repetition.


  1. Submission of documents:
    • Fill in the online form.

    To access the form, click here.

  2. Students will receive an answer within 10 days.


Cancellations must be requested 15 days before enrolment.