You can request that a previously completed course be cancelled from your records if the following conditions are met:
- The course you wish to cancel must not one that awards candidates a Basic, Intermediate or Advanced Level Certificate and it must not be lower than a Certificate you already have.
- The course must have been passed at least 10 years before the request.
- The Department of the course’s language certifies that the student’s level is lower.
A course you have cancelled counts towards course repetition.
- Submission of documents:
- Hand in the printed form at the Department of Student Affairs.
- Fill in the online form.
To access the form, click here.
- Students will receive an answer within 10 days.
Cancellations must be requested 15 days before enrolment.