Since June 2009, EOIBD students and external candidates who pass the corresponding formal tests obtain the Advanced Level Certificate. Students studying C1 and C2 also obtain the certificate.
- The following must be requested in person at the Secretariat (Official Courses) during office hours:
- Certificates for those who have passed in June will be available in mid-October
- Certificates for those who have passed in January or February will be available in mid-March
- Issuing fees must be paid in at “la Caixa” using the payment slip provided by the EOIBD.
- Students will be informed by email when the certificate is ready.
- The certificate must be picked up at the Department of Student Affairs showing the DNI, NIE or passport of the certificate awardee (along with an authorization if a person other than the awardee is collecting it) and proof of payment of the issuance fees.
Type of fees Fee
Standard fees 72,05 €
General category large family and/or single-parent family fees 36,05 €
Special category large families Exempt
Disability equal to or greater than 33 % Exempt
Victims of terrorism, as well as their spouses and children Exempt
Timing of Issuance
- The Advanced, C1 and C2 Level Certificates are issued by the Department of Education.
- Currently, certificates are issued in about two years’ time, but the proof of certificate request is legally valid.