Study Room Hours
Study room on the mezzanine:
- Monday – Thursday, 8:00 – 20:00
Study room on the 1st floor:
- Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 21:00
Study Room Rules
The Study Room is a space where students can do activities that require talking, such as group work, language exchanges, project preparation, etc. Students can also freely use the available Broadband-connected computers. If you want a silent environment to work in, you can go to the Library-CRAL, located on the 1st floor.
- You must be an EOIBD student.
- You must have a Library-CRAL card. You can request your free card at the library (1st floor) and it will be issued to you on the same day.
- You must abide by the rules of use.
- Do not take up the tables or computers for more than an hour. Keep in mind that there is limited space and all students should have the chance to make use of them.
- Use of the room for gainful activities (private lessons) is not allowed.