The Department of Education is responsible for making the necessary exam adaptations for those candidates who, due to having special needs accredited by a medical document, require special conditions to take the examinations which lead to a Certificate. The EOIBD is responsible for making the necessary exam adaptations on the final exams for those courses without a Certificate.
- Requests for final exam adaptations must be submitted in writing (stating the reasons given and the request for the specific adaptation) to Management Reception (1st floor).
- The request must be accompanied by a documentary proof of the special need. Any application that does not provide the corresponding documentary proof will not be accepted.
- The resolution of the request will be notified in writing.
- If you require a test to be adapted, requests must be submitted at least a month prior to the test date for 1st, 2nd, 3rd A and 4th year courses.
- For external candidates and EOI students wishing to take the Intermediate, Advanced, C1 or C2 Level Certificate test, required documentation must be submitted by 18 March.
EOI or external candidates who cannot attend the exam on the official date due to properly documented cases of force majeur can apply to take it on a special sitting. Interested candidates must submit a written request, at least one month before the official date, and accompanying documentation attesting to the hindrance to attend the exam. If the request is accepted, students will be notified in writing of the time and date for the additional sitting.
To access the form, click here.
Requests will not be accepted after the established deadline .
Article 14 ORDER EDU/34/2009 of 30 January, which establishes the specific exams for the certifying of Intermediate and Advanced Levels of language courses taught at the Escoles Oficials d’Idiomes.
Yearly documents for the organization and management of the school.