Transferring when enrolled in the current year (ongoing enrolment)
- Submission of request:
- Fill in the online form and attach the required documents digitally. To access the form, click here (from the first day).
- Requests are granted as in the order they are received and as vacancies are made available.
- When a vacancy is available, confirmation of acceptance is requested through an email. If the email has not been answered within a week, the vacancy is offered to the next person on the waiting list.
- Transfers of academic records of the current year within Catalonia do not incur fees or taxes. However, transfers from a Spanish EOI outside of Catalonia will have to pay the academic services fee (Law 20/2001 of 28 December on Taxes and Public Prices of the Generalitat of Catalonia). Students must also submit a certificate of their academic records issued during the current month.
From the first day of class until:
- Extensive courses: 30th of april, 2024
- 1st term intensive courses: 30th of November, 2023
- 2nd term intensive courses: 29th of March, 2024
(If a week after deadlines the applicant has not received a reply, it is understood that the transfer was not possible).
Please note: transfers of ongoing enrolments will not be accepted during the standard enrolment dates.
Exceptional transfers for alumni in the month of JULY
Transferring when not enrolled in the current year
- Within Catalonia: the EOIBD completes the transfer automatically upon request.
- Outside Catalonia: students must request the transfer at their previous EOI.