Summer course 2020
Length of program
From 29/06/20 to 24/07/20 (80 hours).
From 9:30 to 13:30, Monday to Friday.
|EOI level||Level according to the Common European Framework|
|1st||A1 (basic user)|
|2nd||In the range of level A1 (basic user)|
|3rd||In the range of level B1 (the first level of independent user)|
|4th||Between levels B1 and B2 (independent user)|
|5th||In the range of level B2 (independent user)|
338.80€ (tuition only, books not provided).
Minimum age fourteen.
Students aged 14 to 16 will be required to submit a consent form signed by their parents of legal guardians before the start of the course. The document can be sent via email to documentaciocursosespecials@
Note: The registration is postponed until further notice.
Online, from 1st April. Enrolment is limited. (Places will be given on a first-come-first served basis.)
- Enrolment will be closed as soon as available vacancies are sold out. From that moment on applicants will only be able to sign up for the waiting list.
- If there are any vacancies left, enrolment will be only in person up and until the first day of class.
- Should any problem or incident with the enrolment arise, please contact us at Departament de Cursos Especials.
Compulsory documentation for the registration
Applicants must attach a scanned copy of their ID or passport (scanned as a PDF or image max size 2MB every document) when processing the enrolment.
- Payment must be made during registration by means of a credit or debit card.
- The registration fees will not be refunded under any circumstances if a student does not attend the course or fails to finish it.
Once enrolled you will receive an email with information regarding to the langage history and the level test.
Please, check your spam folder if you fail to receive a message from our Special Courses Office.
The School organizes a supplementary program of cultural activities, in order to acquaint the student with Spanish culture and life style.
The School does not cater for students’ accommodation. However, the School can provide a list of available University halls of residence and apartments.
Note: This information is subject to change.