“Oportunidance”, dance your way to other cultures
Do you like dancing, learning languages, meeting new people or travelling? This is your «oportunidance»!
Oportunidance «Dance your way to other cultures» is a life-long learning non-formal education project that addresses adults who are passionate by foreign languages, dancing and European culture and civilization. The project beneficiaries will improve a diversity of skills among which social interaction, communication in several foreign languages, as well as non-verbal communication through dance, active listening, self-knowledge, time and space orientation, improvisation through interaction. In the project Oportunidance «Dance your way to other cultures», participants will get involved in motivating and innovative activities of linguistic and intercultural education, social dance, personal development, artistic expression, in order to achieve their personal objectives in a creative manner.
- Consolidating linguistic competences in six foreign languages – French, Romanian, Spanish, Catalan, Portuguese and English – for three language levels and within four modules.
- Consolidating social dance competences, in order to involve as many beneficiaries as possible in creative and socializing activities, pertaining to a healthy life style. Social dance is known for its numerous benefits in this regard.
If you join the EOIBD group (for free!) you will be able to:
- Enjoy an intercultural experience dancing with people from other countries.
- Have fun while practising foreign languages.
What to do?
- Sign up using the online form
- Come to the project’s kick-off party on the 29th of June: There will be food, drinks and dancing!
- Attend some of the project’s preparation meetings (where we will dance again!!)
- Follow some free online language courses (from March 2017): English, French, Romanian, Portuguese, Catalan or Spanish (you can follow as many courses as you want, there are different themes and levels !).
- Those who attend all the events and follow the most courses may get the chance to travel to Romania or Portugal (two students per trip). More information available soon.
- And much more!!
You can find all the information here.