Information for classes’ start
Classes start date
|Type of course||Days||Start date|
|Anual||Mondays and Wednesdays||28 September|
|Tuesdays and Thursdays||29 September|
|Intensive||Monday to Thursday||28 September|
For more information, please refer to the school calendar.
- Attendance is mandatory.
- Take your proof of enrolment to class on the first day. You can check here where to find your classroom number.
- You will be informed about the course syllabus, the books you need and the assessment system on the first day of class.
- In case you are not able to attend the first week of class, please contact your teacher (you can find teacher emails on the website, under “Languages”, choosing the language and then “Teaching staff”).
Time Slot Changes and Resigning from Courses
- You can only attend classes with the group to which you enrolled. Time slot changes will only be granted when you can bring proof of a work or study timetable change that occurred after enrolling. More information can be found here.
- If you cannot attend class and you cannot get a time slot change, it is advisable to submit a course resignation.