Contact form web

Please see the following links for information on how to:

Access official academic records
– Enrol in official courses:   former students   and   new students
– Apply for different procedures regarding official courses (forms):

Withdrawing from a course Time slot changes Student record transfer Fee refund
Course repetitions Issue of course certificates External candidates Refresher Courses

In urgent cases, the Registrar’s Office will assist you during opening hours.
Information on non-official courses(special, summer and monographic) is available here.

For any other query, fill out the following form:

This form will be available again in a few days